If I were to post daily (I'm not going to), what would I write? I find that an undocumented life slips by, faster than one that has been captured and wrangled into a more permanent medium. Things do not have to be earth shattering to justify recording them.
Today I applied for a new apartment. One I will share with my significant other, my cat, and hopefully a dog. If all goes according to plan, I will be in a new home by this time next month. If all goes according to plan, I will buy a home by this time next year.
This forward movement is refreshing and steadying.
If I did not note this here today, I would easily forget when this happened. There are so many days of my life that I could not define, describe, or detail.
Life is good, and I'd like to remember it.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment